Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm in paper heaven!

I've been doing some scrapbooking lately, after taking a few months off... Ahhh, its good to be back :)


These pics are from our family vacation over a year ago... the girls first time on a plane. The title is a play on the french phrase for 'I love you' :)

Its based on this weeks sketch from pencillines.com






I liked how this one turned out... I used my cricut to cut out the cool chandelier, owl and the title.




The chandelier is cut from Core'dination cardstock and distressed a whole bunch to make it look old and like its from a haunted house :) fun!

Just some more fun details- glitter, stamping and all that good stuff...
I'm hoping to spend the rest of the week, and maybe even the weekend lost in my little scrapbooking world!






4 comments:

  1. Tristi you should come up her efor holoween!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you should come to our "No Frills" scrapbook retreat on Saturday!! You can email me if you want more information. elvakulla@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love that halloween page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trisit...you have no idea how much I LOVE to look at your posts! They are so awesome! I really wish we were closer together so you could show me some of your cool techniques! I would love to do stuff like this! It's great to have books of memories! :) Keep up the great creative work! Love you, Laura

    ReplyDelete