Thursday, December 16, 2010

last minute teachers gift

So amid all the hustle and bustle of the end of the day, I realized I had forgotten to get a gift for Paiges teacher. I had a moment of panic, since it was after 9, the girls were in bed and I was not in the mood to run to the store. Their last day of school is tomorrow, so it has to be brought in the morning. I remembered something I had seen on a blog- delightfulorder- and inspiration hit!

I got out my trusty cricut and cut an A (for her teachers name) out of vinyl and stuck it on a mug that was part of another gift. Its a quickie, but it turned out OK :) And the best part- I didn't have to drag myself to the store after a long day!



4 comments:

  1. How Cute Tristi!!! I Love it! & you have some beautiful font cartridges {I want} Excited to have passed on a Little Inspiration! I truly am inspired by other bloggers too! Thanks for the link!
    DaNita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, DaNita :) And I didn't use a cartridge- I don't use them much anymore. I have the Make The Cut program, so I can cut any font on my computer- LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know more about that... Make the Cut Program??? I will google it! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tristi,
    that is such a cute idea i love them!!

    ReplyDelete